„The Job of my Life“ is a programme supporting qualified professionals who will work in Germany.
The Job Of My Life programme is a cooperation of
What benefits are in there for you?
- Funding of a German language course in the home country or in Germany.
- Travel allowance for the journey to the job interview in Germany.
- Lump sum for moving expenses to start employment in Germany.
- Accommodation of costs for acceptance procedures for regulated shortage occupations.
- Funding of a first orientation in Germany: Make use of our Mentoring program, get help with German bureaucracy, free of charge.
- are an EU citizen with the right to freedom of movement for workers in the EU.
- are between 18 and 35 years of age at the time of application (in well-founded exceptions, e.g. in health occupations, up to 40 years of age).
- are unemployed in your home country (Tip: Just confirm unemployment in the application).
- would like to take up employment in one of the bottleneck occupation in Germany:
- Tecnical Jobs – Engineers: Informatics, IT-application consultancy, software development und programming, mecanical- and automative engineering , mechatronic, energy and electronic jobs, metal constructions and welding , engineering research and development, blueprint, construction and pattern making, maintenance, supply unit and disposal management
- Tenical Jobs – High Skilled Workers/Experts: Energy management, plumbing, sanitation, heating engineering, air conditioning technology, vehicle guidance in rail traffic
- Medical and health jobs: human medicine (no dentist), nursing, health care, emergency mediacl service, obstretics, care of elderly (need of certification)
- Skilled and qualified workersin the fields of hotel and gastronomy business
- Fill out the application (see below) and send it to email@example.com BEFORE the start of job interview, language course or job start.
- Following documents must be sent, too:
- Copy of passport or ID
- University certificate and its German translation (it does not have to be officially translated. You can do it yourself).
- Copy of the employee contract or a letter of your future employer confirming the job interview.
- In addition, for the respective grants other documents are needed - Example: You need a notice of exemption from your employer. But no worries, we give you all information needed on the respective pages.